THE AUTOMATED SYSTEMFOR THE CONTINUOUS DRYING AND SORTING OF METAL GRAINS BY DIAMETER
FOR GOLD AND SILVER GRAINS WITHOUT ANY MOISTURE
Metal grains must be perfectly dried to produce ingots. A one-kilogram gold ingot must be made with one kilogram of actual grains, without any moisture residues. That is why Tera Automation has developed the automated system called T-Dryray™, in which grains undergo a full drying process.
Grains are processed continuously, thus significantly optimizing the time required for this very important step.
Two units can be put in parallel to process gold and silver separately.
Thanks to its great performance, the T-Dryray™ machine can be employed in any grain production line and provides a final grain selection thanks to the T-Screening™ machine, a vibrating sieve for the diameter sorting of grains.
IS AVAILABLE AS:
CRITICAL ISSUES AND DISAVANTAGES OF THE TRADITIONAL SYSTEM
- Processing requires a long time, because it takes place in three steps and with well-defined grain batches
- The first drying step is necessarily centrifugal: the water extracted with this first step amounts to 70%. During the second drying step, water in the grains is reduced by 90-95% by a hot air flow. The last drying step implies the use of Pyrex glass dishes located inside a hot-air oven. Nonetheless, a significant moisture residue will always be found
- It requires the constant presence of operators handling the different grain batches
- All the traditional drying machines require a lot of space and the use of many consumables, as well as high operating costs
- Risks of metal loss
- High costs
THE ADVANTAGES OF AN AUTOMATED SOLUTION
- One continuous process without any waste of time
- Grains are fully dried, with no moisture residues. The water found in the grains is removed completely
- The drying process is automated and does not require the constant presence of operators
- The full grain drying equipment requires little space
- There is no metal loss
- Costs are optimized due to one single processing step
GOLD AND SILVER GRAIN DRYER
Gold Production > From 300 to 350 kg/h
Silver Production > From 350 to 400 kg/h
THE MACHINE IN A NUTSHELL:
- Perfect grain drying. No moisture residues
- Optimization of production times: up to 400 kg/h of silver grains and up to 350 kg/h of gold grains
- No grain loss
- No grain oxidation
- Can be fitted into an automated line
- If equipped with T-Screening™, it allows sorting the output grains by diameter
- Easy to use thanks to the touch-screen HMI interface
- Lower risks, lower costs and a lower manual workload
- Continuous processing
THE SEMI-AUTOMATIC GRAIN DRIER T-DRYRAY™ WORK?
Grains are loaded inside a hopper supplying the vibrating inlet channel. By vibrating, this channel moves the grains inside a muffle, which is heated by electrical resistance, where the drying process occurs inside a rotating stainless steel cochlea. This process entails the continuous motion of grains and the evaporation of any water residue left in the grains, thus avoiding oxidation.
Once they are dry, grains are unloaded in the circular vibrating sieve called T-Screening™, whose purpose is to sort grains by diameter. The T-Screening™ vibrating sieve is very easy to install and can carry out several sorting operations thanks to its grids which can be fitted into one single unit. Selected grains are gathered in designated containers or transferred to the next processing step.
AUTOMATION FOR PERFECTLY DRIED GRAINS
Each Tera Automation machine can be conceived as part of a modular line which can be combined according to the company's needs and facility space. Each machine can be fitted to existing machines and a full line can be developed over time.
T-Dryray™ was designed with the purpose of perfectly drying grains and can be combined with other machines, according to each operator's specific needs.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
FULL, IMMEDIATE SUPPORT WITHOUT BORDERS
A support service can be deemed efficient, only if it does not require halting production for long periods of time, wherever the customers might be in the world.
Our support team can be reached via direct call, remotely or with maintenance contracts.
Constant availability of spare parts
Our support service is particularly efficient, because we provide spare parts which are manufactured even with our own CNC machine, our warehouse is fully stocked with the most important spare parts and we guarantee a fast delivery.
Along with the , we provide an original Tera Automation spare parts package, so as to ensure that the machine always operates at full potential. Keeping a stock of the main spare parts is absolutely essential to guarantee production continuity and carry out simple maintenance tasks in an effective and timely manner. Our support team will create the spare parts package most suitable for your needs.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERA AUTOMATION S.R.L.
Via Romena, 7/9 - Loc. Porrena
52014 Poppi (AR) - Italy
Phone: +39 0575536625
Fax: +39 0575539851
USA: New York